Our Savings Account Option is designed to meet the needs of your growing business. Get a complete view of your financial picture, and enjoy easy fund transfers when you manage your business checking and savings accounts through Hoyne Savings Bank.
- Competitive Interest Rate
Our Business Savings is a variable rate account which means that the interest rate and the annual percentage yield may change at any time at our discretion. Effective dated transactions and service fees may reduce your annual percentage yield.
We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal balance in the account each day. The number of preauthorized or automatic transfers, Point-of Sale withdrawals (which are considered to be preauthorized transfers) per statement cycle are limited by Federal Law.
- Avoid a $5.00 monthly fee by maintaining a daily balance of $100.00
- Access your savings account through Business Online Banking
- A Business Savings account may be opened with a deposit of $100 or more.
- The Minimum Balance to obtain the annual percentage yield is $100.00.
- No interest is earned when the account balance falls below $100.00.